COVID-19 Update

Dear Stowe Runners,

We are currently facing unprecedented, difficult times, and we would like to offer our deepest sympathies for everyone impacted by COVID-19. Our top priority has always been the safety of our runners and staff. As such, we are continuing to closely monitor this developing situation.

As of right now, our plan is to move forward with the Stowe 8-Miler & 5K, scheduled to take place on July 12th. However, given the nature of this pandemic, plans can change at any time. If we are unable to move forward with the race and cannot reschedule, the event will be converted into a virtual run. We will share updates as they occur via email and social media. Feel free to also reach out to us directly at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

We can’t wait until we can all step-up to the start line together. In the meantime, stay safe and keep running!

The Loco Races Team